Wednesday, August 18

Ships Logs, USS Xir'tan: Stardate 56626

"Captain's log, stardate 56626.5. The repair work to the Benecia Colony weather grid is almost complete. I'm told there are just a few hours of final adjustments and tests today, and we'll be able to depart at 2100. Our next destination is Starbase 44, where we'll return to our cargo run to Cestus colony." - Captain Yiirel, Ready Room, Time Index 12:04:17


"Ensign Pico's log, stardate 56626. I have been serving as Acting Operations officer these past few days while we repair the Benecia Colony weather grid, as Lt. Zot has been on the surface coordinating operations. Ships systems are functioning at peak efficiency, I have been running the usual gambit of diagnostics on ships systems, and all appears well.." - Ensign Pico, Personal Quarters, Time Index 12:18:09


"Ensign Pico's personal log, supplemental. I am growing more bored each day, I feel like I need a change in my life. Perhaps I will request a transfer and try to find a Chief Operations officer position. Or serve aboard a ground station temporarily. Benecia has a nice Starfleet facility, though they also have practically nothing to do. I don't know what kind of change I am ready for in life, but I'm 23 and I did not sign up for the Trill Freight Commision, I enlisted in Starfleet." - Ensign Pico, Personal Quarters, Time Index 12:20:17

No comments:

Post a Comment